Read, Discover, and Explore! Go on an adventure, tour cathedrals, museums, bookstores, mountains, national parks, and more—letting books transport you around the world.
These books feature places you will be able to jump in the car and visit around the US, international wonders to bookmark for your next trip, and ways to celebrate cultures in your own home.
Flip through interior images of our select Armchair Travel books to find the right books for you and your kids.
Armchair Travel Books for Adults
- The Art of Looking Up by Catherine McCormack
- Book Towns by Alex Johnson
- America’s National Parks by Ester Tome
- Hidden Places by Sarah Baxter
- Literary Places by Sarah Baxter
- The Serenity Passport by Megan C. Hayes
- The Happiness Passport by Megan C. Hayes
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge: Traveler’s Guide to Batuu by Cole Horton
- Ford Model T Coast to Coast by Tom Cotter
- North American Road Trips by Martin Derrick
- The Illustrated Route 66 Historical Atlas by Jim Hinckley
Armchair Travel Books for Kids
- 50 Adventures in the 50 States by Kate Siber
- 50 Maps of the World by Ben Handicott and Kalya Ryan
- Atlas of Record-Breaking Adventures by Emily Hawkins
- National Parks of the USA by Kate Siber
- National Parks of the USA: Activity Book by Claire Grace and Kate Siber
- On the Plane Activity Book by Heather Alexander
- Glow in the Dark: Nature’s Light Spectacular by Cornelia Li
- Atlas of Adventures: Travel Edition by Lucy Letherland
- Children’s Discovery Atlas by Anita Ganeri
- 50 States: Activity Book by Gabrielle Balkan
- The 50 States by Gabrielle Balkan
Click the link below to listen to the Armchair Travel Panel from our Author Chats podcasts. This episode features Gabrielle Balkan (author of The 50 States series), Megan C. Hayes (author of The Serenity Passport and The Happiness Passport), and Kate Siber (author of National Parks of the USA and 50 Adventures in the 50 States).