Quarto Classroom is a free video library on YouTube of Quarto’s creators using their books as teaching tools in educational spaces. Learn more here.
Little People, BIG DREAMS now has a dedicated website! To see all available resources for this inspiring series, visit littlepeoplebigdreams.com.
- Adventures in Engineering for Kids: Journey to City X
- Apple Cake
- The B on Your Thumb
- Big Ideas for Young Thinkers
- The Butterfly House
- Clever Cogz: The Book of Cars & Trucks
- Clever Cogz: The Book of Space Rockets
- Counting Birds
- Excellent Engineering
- The Farm That Feeds Us
- Good Girls Don’t Make History
- Greta and the Giants
- How to Be a Butterfly
- The Kitchen Pantry Scientist: Chemistry for Kids
- Love Your Body
- Mayflower (US guide / UK guide)
- A Natural History of Fairies
- A Quick History of Math
- A Quick History of Money
- A Quick History of Politics
- A Quick History of the Universe
- Race Cars
- Rescuing Titanic
- The Secret Life of Bees
- The Secret Life of Trees
- The Story of Climate Change
- The Story of Inventions
- The Story of Life
- The Story of People
- The Story of Space
- Strange But True: 10 of the world’s greatest mysteries explained
- This Book Is Anti-Racist (US guide / UK Guide)
- Time Traveler: Inventions
- Time Traveler: Prehistory
- We the People: The United States Constitution Explored and Explained
- When We Went Wild (US guide / UK guide)
- Will You Survive?
- Work It, Girl: JK Rowling
- Work It, Girl: Michelle Obama
- Work It, Girl: Mae Jemison
- Work It, Girl: Oprah Winfrey
- World of Wonder: The Deep Blue
- World of Wonder: Mountains
Activities and Crafts
- ABC What Can She Be? – V is for Vice President
- Apple Cake
- Everybody Counts
- Greta and the Giants – Coloring Sheet
- Greta and the Giants -Recycling Poster
- If You See a Lion
- The Kingdom of Nothing – Activity Kit
- Lights on Cotton Rock
- A Natural History of Fairies
- Once Upon a Unicorn Horn
- Penelope Strudel
- Rusty the Squeaky Robot
- The Story of Life – Dinosaurs
- The Story of Life – Evolution
- The Story of Life – Monkeys
- The Story of Space – Planets
- The Story of Space – Rockets
- This Book Can Read Your Mind
- This Is the Way In Dogtown
- True Stories of Animal Heroes (Onyx, Fluffles, Talala, & Sterling)
- Young, Gifted and Black – Mary Seacole
- Apple Cake – Recipe Card
- Dictionary of Difficult Words – Wordsearch
- DIY Circus Lab for Kids – The ABCs of POI
- DIY Circus Lab for Kids – Make Your Own Juggling Balls
- DIY Circus Lab for Kids – Make Your Own POI
- The Grumpy Fairies – Double-sided Door Hanger
- Greta and the Giants – Wordsearch
- Greta and the Giants – Maze Activity
- Learn to Draw: Dogs & Puppies – Curriculum Guide
- Learn to Draw: Polar Animals – Curriculum Guide
- The Lost Book of Adventure – Activity Kit
- A Natural History of Fairies – Trading Cards
- A Quick History of Maths – Worksheet & Answers
- A Quick History of the Universe – Puzzle & Answers
- What Do Scientists Do All Day? – Activity Kit
- The Unplugged Family Activity Book – Signs of Spring Scavenger Hunt
From This Book Is Anti-Racist:
- Poster 1: We All Deserve to Be Free
- Poster 2: My History Begins With Me
- Poster 3: You Have the Ability to Create a New History
From Adventures in Engineering for Kids:
Students will be able to identify famous artists and their masterpieces, and create art using different mediums, materials and techniques as they make connections between art, math, science, engineering and technology.
Bubbling Biology – How Plants, Animals and Microscopic Organisms Live, Grow and Survive
Students will be able to identify characteristics of living things and how they adapt for survival, compare and contrast living things and understand the symbiotic relationship between living things.
Day of the Dinosaur
Students will identify patterns, cause and effect relationships and compare and contrast.
Students will understand our place in the universe, and identify and name the contents including; planets, stars, moon, sun, and Milky Way
Students will understand our place in the universe, how motions of our Earth affect our lives and how technology helps study the universe.
Earth 911- Become an Eco Hero!
Recognize that man’s activities impact the natural environment; we share our environment with other living things both plant and animal, and depend on them to live. Therefore, we need to take care not to damage our natural world.
Engineering and Design- Creative Building for Inventive Minds
Students should understand how to put the design process to use in order to solve a problem they are faced with. Identify and explain the steps of the engineering design process and identify the need or problem, research the problem, develop possible solutions, select the best possible design, select the best possible solution(s), construct a prototype, test and evaluate, communicate the solution(s), and redesign.
Fascinating Field Trip Under the Sea
Dive into an underwater adventure and explore our beautiful and curious oceans.
Fizzing Physics – Discover the Facts Behind Color, Sound & Energy
Students will understand the study of physics, the characteristics of light, sound and color and how physics is applied to everyday life.
Understand that the Earth’s outer crust is constantly changing as a result of internal and external forces.
Got the Message? – Language & Communication
Understand different forms of language and communication and the history, present day and future of communication.
Gross, Glorious Science
Learn about science concepts and see the world in a different way
Students will explore habitats and what living things need to survive.
The Human Body – An Amazing Machine!
Students will identify parts and functions of the body inside and out; and how to stay healthy.
The Inside Scoop On Insects – Bugs & Butterflies
Students will develop a curiosity of, interest in, and respect for insects. Students will identify and name Insect body parts, key structure of insects and their functions, and behaviors of insects.
Students will understand how inventions and innovations historically evolved based on the needs of society. Students will use a problem solving model to create a design, prototype and advertisement for a future invention or innovation.
Just Outside Your Front Door Nature Watch
Students will discover their natural world and how nature is all around; no matter where they live! Students will use art to express observations in nature using their eyes, ears and hands.
Life Cycles Grow with Me!
Understand that organisms reproduce, develop, have predictable life cycles, and pass on traits to their offspring. Organisms and their environments are interconnected.
Real World Math Adventures – Be a Hero!
Students will identify new content related vocabulary words, problem and solution and sequence of events. Students will solve real world math problems to complete a mission.
Compare and contrast books in a series on craft and structure, content and science concepts. Ask and answer questions, identify informational text features, understand the relationship between chemistry, biology, physics and astronomy.
STEAM Early Concepts
Identify color words, patterns, pairs, animals, trace and draw, ask and answer questions, sort by category, and compare and contrast.
Walk on the Wild Side
Identify animal traits, characteristics and behaviors from animals around the world, heroic acts of animals, and distinguish between real and mythological creatures.
Weird and Wonderful Weather
Students will understand water and the water cycle and how it relates to weather and how humans impact the weather system on Earth.